A conversation with my oh so adorable nephews on the way home today....
Cheryl: "Hey guys, look at this picture I found of Lauren and Ellyse when they were little. It was 2 years before you were even born!"
Jake: We were still in Heaven?! Cheryl, can we walk on water in Heaven?!
Cheryl: I'm not sure Jake, but sounds reasonable to me.
Dylan: Jesus can walk on water, even without bricks stacked up!
Cheryl: Wow, Jesus can do anything!
Jake: Cheryl, is Heavenly Father your Dad too?
Cheryl: Yes, in fact, everybody in the whole world is Heavenly Father's child!
Jake: Even Shaq (yes, of the NBA)
Cheryl: Even Shaq
I told Christy that I could have gone on talking to them for hours and she reminded me that I will have that chance in a few days when we all pile into the same car (thank you gas prices) and head to Utah. We were trying to figure out how to survive the long trip with the kids, bribes, candy, video games, toys, and then it suddenly dawned on us that all we need is a small 5 dollar bottle of dramamine!
Pray for us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment