Cheryl's To Do List For Wed. Aug. 27th:
-Wake up
-Get the kids up
-Make breakfast
-Clean up breakfast
-Shower
-Get dressed
-Pack lunches
-Remind kids how to get ready for school
-Put in a load of wash (so I can be caught up..ha ha)
-Wash all sheets
-Make sure house is ready to be shown to perspective buyers at a moment's notice
-Take middle kids to school
-Run Lauren to the bus
-Pack up Lani for the day
-Go with Christopher to sign papers for a deal that's closing
-Meet Kristen to watch her kids while she goes to the doctor
-Rush back and meet Christy to watch her kids while she goes to the doctor
-Pick up middle kids at the bus stop
-Beg them to please do their homework
-Take all the 8 and 9 year old boy scouts on a field trip to Ace Hardware
-Make dinner
-Clean up dinner
-Take Lauren to Young Womens
-Pick Lauren up from Young Womens
-Bathe all kids
-Collapse on my bed and watch reality shows with Christopher and watch him do skits about them.
-Try to get to bed before 11:00 so I can wake up at 4:30 the next day to run with my superhuman friend Angela!
Little did I know that Lani had her own agenda!
Lani's To do list for Wed. Aug. 27th:
-Take off diaper in the middle of the night and pee through 5 blankets
-Make Mom bathe me BEFORE I even eat breakfast
-Don't tell Mom I don't feel good and eat a big breakfast
-Puke in the car on the way to Mom and Dad's meeting
-While Mom is outside trying to clean my huge breakfast out of every nook and cranny of my carseat and car, take off my poopy diaper and paint my body with it!
-Take my second bath before 11:00.
-While Mom is cleaning up my poop, pull everything out of the kitchen cabinet and eat her hidden chocolate stash, foil and all (I wonder why my stomach hurts.)
Remember...life is what happens when you are making other plans! I'm sure I'll get a good laugh about this someday as soon as I finish crying :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Lani wins, hands down. They always do! Hang in there. She will be in school one day then I am sure you have much more time on your hands! hee, hee!
You are my hero. I love that you turn the day from hell into a moment of entertainment for the rest of us. You are my hero for a reason.
Cheryl, I laughed through this whole episode! Too funny! Love Grandma Haws
that was too funny. sorry. i remember those good ole day! ha
Post a Comment