I would like to take a moment to shamelessly plug our latest venture. I am genuinely excited about the fact that we are finally opening the highly anticipated (especially by me) spa. I toured around one of the locations the other day and it is so huge and so impressive I can hardly believe we are associated with it:) The best part is, is if you sign up 4 friends you get a free membership! I know, Christopher has only been to a spa once in his life. He is all too aware of his weaknesses and has hired some very capable experts to actually carry his idea out!
We are trying to get the word out so anyone that wants to throw a "Spa party" (a great way to get your free membership) would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for all your support over the years patiently waiting for this to actually happen. No pressure, we can live on our food storage for a couple more weeks!
Frespa Link: http://www.freespa.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I'm anxiously waiting for one to be open in Vegas.
Congrats! Love to read our blog... Thanks for all the love and prayers comming our way this past summer. We will keep your new exciting business in our prayers. We will most def have to check it out someday.
Post a Comment