Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sweet Mercy!

I have officially survived my 38th summer in Arizona. It is finally only in the 90's for a high now and I couldn't be more grateful! I had become so acustomed to not being able to let the kids go outside, confined only to the four walls of our home, that I almost forgot summer was over. You should have seen the look on little Lani's face when I opened the door and let her walk outside for the first time. She wasn't even sure what to do with herself....so of course she took off running (just in case I changed my mind.) Anyone with a toddler knows what happend next...her first skinned knees, but atleast she had her freedom. Thank goodness for the ever so slight changes in weather we enjoy here in the desert. If I could afford the gas to fill a moving truck to Utah, this may have been my last summer here, but alas! Hopefully those of us having had to endure a lifetime of Arizona summers will be spared from the depths of hell, purely out of mercy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

You've earned your Arizona winter! Word to the wise: hold off on the move to Utah until May. Nothing like putting up Halloween decorations with sweat beading down your forehead!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Lauren

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Ellyse

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Milan

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Lani

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!