Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Toddler Recession and Gay rights...

This is a ridiculously busy week, but having the kids all home seems to be helping...just kidding!
I just have to take a second to share a few comments my kids made that reflect our excellent parenting.

Milan (8) "Mom, are lesbians terrorists?" (They are the worst kind son!)
Lani (2) Mom says, "Lani, it's bed time. You lay back down!" Lani looks me in the eyes and says "you give me dollar!" I gave her a dollar and she went right to sleep. I should write a parenting book!

Also a special thank you to the best sister in the whole world. She let me bring 10 crazy scouts for slip n slide and homemade ice cream at her house. You know how I thank her? Make her watch my kids for a week while we go out of town!
Christy, there is a special place in heaven for you, just don't get translated!
xoxo

3 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Lani will go to bed for a dollar? Mine charge me $2 ($5 on weekends).

Staci Kramer said...

This story warms my heart. A true entrepreneur. She sees an opportunity. There is demand that only she can fill and why not make some cash if she's going to have to go to sleep anyway? A tiny financial genius. How does she feel about selling spa services at great prices?

Ellyse said...

Some nights I would pay much much more just to get them to shut their cute little cake holes and stay in bed. Wow I shouldn't have admitted that while in the midst of watching your children, which BTW does not even come close to paying you back for all the times you have taken mine.-Christy not Ellyse(I am too lazy to log in as me.)


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Lauren

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Ellyse

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Milan

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Lani

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!