My baby boy is 8! It is always a little scary when your son becomes "accountable!" It isn't easy being a boy in this crazy world. Our little Milan took a big step and became an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-Saints. He made the most of the day and argued with his sisters and family all the way to the church. His grandparents gave him his very own scriptures and journal. He made a point to carry them everywhere he went for the rest of the day...even the restaurant (yes, after a few baptisms, I got smart and let someone else do the cooking and cleaning. Thank you Fuddruckers!)
We had a great turn out and are so lucky to have amazing family and friends!
Congratulations little buddy. We are so proud of you and so lucky to have you in our family! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Yay, I love Milan! I can't believe how much Lani looks like Ellyse and how big Lauren has got!!! How are you doing? I miss you, I was just thinking about you the other day.
Post a Comment