So I'm finally out of the 90's and can put pictures on my blog! Thanks to my genius little brother Burke. I just couldn't figure the picture thing out and none of my kids would teach me! One day it dawned on me that one of my five brothers travels around the country teaching teachers how to blog! I wonered if he could help! For those of you kind enough to show an interest in me and my family...pictures make everything better!











4 comments:
Yeah! i am so glad you can post pics now! Thank you Burke!
Where did you get those cute white pants?
Yeah, pictures! So do you find blogging to be fun? I am having fun with it! My kids love it too! But I have to say, it's the pictures that make it! My kids love seeing themselves on the computer! Way to go Cheryl!
Stephanie Adair
I had some white pants once - the first time I wore them. Now they are all grey from midgets feet rubbing against them. Keep on blogging Cheryl. You are funnier than you think! We anxiously await your next post!
Post a Comment