If you know me very well, you know how I feel about the Boy Scouts of America. I watched all five of my brothers watch my Mom get an Eagle Scout award for them. I was not impressed. I spent my days mocking my friends in their goofy yellow shirts as each of them became "Den Mothers!"
I'm sure you can guess what happened next...I got the dreaded call. I will be the new Den Mother for my son and all his little friends. Heaven help me. Karma always manages to get you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Another reason why I felt so happy to have only girls. Hopefully that will help me to dodge this bullet in the future.
Hey Cheryl! I came across your blog..so cute. Your family is really growing up. It's been fun to read and see what you've been up to! Glad to find you in the blog world..
I think sooner or later we all end up in scouts! I took my turn for almost 2 years and I only have 1 son too!
Cheryl,
All I can say is ENJOY! Also one tip...don't pick the yellow shirt go for the tan it's less see-thru!
Stephanie
Post a Comment