Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
It makes all the work worth it. Kate is underprivileged since she has never been, but hopefully we rectify that this year.
I want to go to Disneyland! It's seriously the happiest place on earth! We are hoping to go in December but do to our lack of money problem, I don't know if it will happen. Lani is such a doll! Cute picture!
She looks so excited!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It makes all the work worth it. Kate is underprivileged since she has never been, but hopefully we rectify that this year.
I want to go to Disneyland! It's seriously the happiest place on earth! We are hoping to go in December but do to our lack of money problem, I don't know if it will happen. Lani is such a doll! Cute picture!
She looks so excited!
Post a Comment